Yes you heard it correctly... Cruise the Zoo!
Cruse the Zoo! Have you signed up for camp? We have exciting news. Cruise the Zoo May 24th for a great camp activity ! Each family will receive tickets by email
Sunday May 24, 2020
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Last vehicle must be in line at 1 p.m.
Check it out......https://www.phoenixzoo.org/cruisethezoo/
Complete Zoo info:
Rules of the Road
First, we want to take a moment to sincerely thank you for being here. Your support enables us to keep doing our important conservation work around the globe, encouraging kids of all ages to love nature, and keep up the highest standard of care for our animal ambassadors. On behalf of all our staff and volunteers – thank you.
- Tickets are non-replaceable and non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be issued in case of event cancellation due to inclement weather.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times. Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Remain in your vehicle during the entire tour.
- Follow the guided route. The speed limit is a tortoise-like 4 mph.
- Loud noises are not permitted, including honking, music and yelling.
- Do not feed the animals as they receive a healthy diet from their zookeepers.
- The Zoo is a smoke-free facility, including electronic cigarettes.
- Keep everything in your car and when you leave Zoo grounds, properly dispose of your waste in a trash can or recycle container.