How Much Phe?
How much Phe? That is the question our members ask. Now we have found the answer. An online web subscription that can answer that question about most foods with a few clicks of a mouse or swipes of a finger.
The website is an online subscription service that provides access to the Phe content of foods as contained in the Low Protein Food List for PKU and PKUNews.org's Baby Food List. The site is a service of National PKU News. A comprehensive diet-management system for PKU with phe/pro/exchange and calorie values for more than 7,000 foods.
- Search the database for the Phe content of foods, including all foods in the Low-Protein Food List for PKU and National PKU News' Baby Food list.
- Get Phe, Exchanges, Protein and Calories for the foods you find
- Enter your own quantities in weight, phe, protein, or exchanges, and convert to get the related values.
- Track your goals, phe/protein/exchange intake, blood levels, and more. Easily export records for yourself or your clinic.
- New Simplified Diet tracking
- Accurate amino acid testing an important tool for the PKU community and other metabolic communities that also manage low protein diets.
- Manage your favorite foods
- Record blood levels
- Add custom foods and your own recipes.
- Meal planing - scheduler
- Set up tracking for multiple family members to use or view.
ANPAD is providing a free 1 year subscription to Arizona residents with a medically diagnosed metabolic disorder that requires a managed low protein diet. To be considered for this subscription, you must complete the online application confirming your residency and diagnoses.
How much phe has many tutorial videos. Check out some of their videos below-
for more videos: