CAMP KNOT A PHE REGISTRATION!
REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET
May 25 -28th 2018
Check-in Friday May 25th at 3:00pm, Dinner Served at 6:30pm
Camp Knot a Phe!
The Springs- Located 15 minutes from UCYC main camp
2600 Cold Springs Rd (formerly Tepeyac Rd), Prescott, AZ 86303
In an effort to ensure the future of Camp Knot a Phe, there is a non-refundable $75 donation per family. If this is a financial burden please check the box at the end of the application.
- REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET
- Complete online application by April 1, 2018 at ANPADnews.org.
- Spaces are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis. Register early to guarantee your spot.
- Map & what-to-bring list on ANPADNews.org. Please provide a current e-mail address for a copy.
- Cabins are newly renovated, and campers are grouped by gender and age. Bathrooms are inside each cabin. Whole families are not always in the same sleeping cabin. Parents are responsible for supervision of children except during scheduled activities.
- Patients need to bring their own formula, but all meals are provided. Dietitians and other volunteers will be on-hand to assist in meal planning for all patients.** ** Parents/guardians of 3-5 year old patients will be responsible for attending pre-meal planning sessions (Pow Wow meetings) and assisting their child during meals.