First, we want to take a moment to sincerely thank you for being here. Your support enables us to keep doing our important conservation work around the globe, encouraging kids of all ages to love nature, and keep up the highest standard of care for our animal ambassadors. On behalf of all our staff and volunteers – thank you.
- Tickets are non-replaceable and non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be issued in case of event cancellation due to inclement weather.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times. Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Remain in your vehicle during the entire tour.
- Follow the guided route. The speed limit is a tortoise-like 4 mph.
- Loud noises are not permitted, including honking, music and yelling.
- Do not feed the animals as they receive a healthy diet from their zookeepers.
- The Zoo is a smoke-free facility, including electronic cigarettes.
- Keep everything in your car and when you leave Zoo grounds, properly dispose of your waste in a trash can or recycle container.
The Princess presents family-favorite movies on a giant, inﬂatable screen while in the comfort and safety of your vehicle to benefit furloughed colleagues.
Time: Saturday May 23, 2020
Location: 7575 East Princess Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Lot opens at 7:00pm preshow 7:30 pm and feature movie at 7:45 pm
Check scottsdaleprincess.com for more information
How does an iconic resort provide safe, family fun and abide by our Governor’s social distancing guidelines? Why, by creating a Drive In Movie Night for their neighbors to enjoy a night out at the movies in the safety of their car. The resort has two goals with this new springtime event: 1) Provide an opportunity for local residents to enjoy a night out and, 2) raise funds to help feed the more than 1000 furloughed colleagues and their families at the Princess. Popular family movies will be showing each Friday and Saturday nights.
Things You Should Know About Drive In Movies #AtThePrincess:
Concessions ( Yes bring your own low pro snacks in your Camp to Go Box)
- Concession Package Available at Admission Gate upon request:
$12 - Oogie’s Movie Time Butter Popcorn, assorted candies, waters
$2 each - choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero or Sprite
What do we need to do to be Safe?
- Everyone must stay in vehicle at all times except for use of restrooms. No recreational activities or gatherings outside of vehicles at any time.
- Posted social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times including travel to restroom (Note: we recommend guests bring a flashlight or phone with flashlight feature with them)
- You must park in marked spots only and vehicles cannot be within 10 feet of another vehicle.
- No alcohol consumption allowed on premises
- No discarding of trash on premises
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About Drive In Movie Nights At The Princess
- When do you recommend arriving? At or slightly after when the gates open. We will not be staging vehicles in line prior to gates opening. Entry will be based on a first come, first served basis.
- Are we able to view the movie from the bed of our truck? Yes, you will be allowed to view the movie from the bed of your truck. Guests must remain in the truck bed and may not place coolers or lawn chairs outside your vehicle.
- Are we able to view the movie from the back of our mini-van or hatchback? Yes, you will be allowed to view the movie from the back of a mini-van or hatchback. You must remain in your vehicle and may not place coolers or lawn chairs outside your vehicle.
- If my dog stays inside the vehicle, are they allowed entry into Drive In Movie Nights? Yes, as long as your dog remains inside your vehicle with the exception of walking to and from bathroom breaks they are welcome to join you.
How will we hear the movie audio? Tune your radio to 91.9FM.
- Does the car stay running? When you drive in and find your spot, you'll be provided with a welcome card outlining movie guidelines for social distancing and be given an FM channel to tune to on your radio to listen to the movie audio. Dialogue is best heard through treble and you may need to turn the bass down on your radio to enjoy the best sound. We do recommend turning your car on every 30 minutes to reconnect with audio.
- Do you have handicap parking spaces available near restrooms? Yes, we do reserve parking spaces for guests that are physically challenged. These spots are adjacent to the restrooms. They will remain the last spots filled nightly, unless a guest that is physically challenged needs use of them. These spots are located on the right side of the parking lot, approximately 50 yards back from the movie screen and 30 feet from the restrooms.
- Will I have access to an ADA restroom? Yes, we have ADA compliant restrooms available.