Camp Knot a Phe
Camp Knot a Phe 2018
Camp continues to be the best weekend of the summer filled with fun activities,crafts, sports, games, support, delicious low protein foods, and meeting new friends and families that have similar metabolic disorders. This is a family camp for patients 3 years old and up and their families.
- CAMP KNOT A PHE? Camp Knot a Phe is a family camp for individuals with metabolic disorders (that are Arizona residents) requiring a low protein diet and their family members. Located on 80 acres just outside of Prescott, AZ in the beautiful, cool, tall pines. What a great mountain getaway! Save the date for May 25 -28th, 2018.
- WHAT ACTIVITIES? Fun camp activities for all ages! All campers will have an opportunity to enjoy activities like fun camp activities for all ages! All campers will have the opportunity to enjoy activities like Archery, Arts & Crafts, Campfires, Rock Climbing, Cooking class, All Camp Dance, Drama, Giant Swing, High Ropes 1, High Ropes 2, Hiking, Paintball, Water Activity, and more. There will also be several optional discovery groups and workshops.
- SAFETY? Qualified staff members will be on site to supervise meals and activities.
- MEALS? All low protein meals and snacks will be provided by a qualified chef and our very own dietitians Melanie and Alyssa. Regular meals will also be provided.
- FORMULA? must be supplied by the family.
- TRANSPORTATION? Car pooling is encouraged.
- QUESTIONS/CONTACT? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers needed to help plan camp - email@example.com
FACILITY: UCYC- The Springs is the newest, fully remodeled site, located 15 minutes up the hill from The Pines and The Summit. It houses up to 250 guests. At 1,500 feet higher in elevation on 60 acres surrounded by Prescott National Forest – The Springs offers both beauty and space.
Meeting rooms, field, basketball court, volley ball, remodeled cabins with bathrooms inside, rock climbing tower